As soon as we realise that Halloween is around the corner – we filled with excitement! And, when the first invitation for the Halloween party arrives – dress up theme specifications included – the joy rises to another level! Halloween costumes requires choosing an appropriate look – and one that is nothing short of spectacular. To help narrow down your search and minimize your list of options – here are some of the best dress-up ideas for Halloween:
- Demogorgon from ‘Stranger Things’ – Demogorgon – the fantastical creature from Stranger Things. A predatory creature who belongs to the Upside Down – an alternative world/dimension. If you have seen Stranger Things, you must have watched how Mind Flayer’s influence, Demogorgon proves to be violent and murderous while having less intelligence. If you want a Halloween costume with a quirky and contemporary twist – a Demogorgon would certainly get the crowds talking. Check out our online sales for some great inflatable Halloween costumes that will turn heads!
- Kylo Ren from ‘Star Wars’ – If you want to showcase your – own ominous looks and welcome party goers to the dark side – then Kylo Ren’s character from the famous films could be an ideal choice for you! If you’re a Star Wars’ fan – then getting dressed up as Kylo Ren would allow you the opportunity to step into your own fantasy world while simultaneously showcasing your creative side ability to make the movie come to life. What a winning combo!
- Wonder Woman – The powers of this iconic comic book character reach far beyond the pages of her timeless comic books. If you are looking to send a message – one of sexy strength – you can’t get better than the colorful and brazen Wonder Woman! Instantly recognizable and sure to turn heads – you can’t go wrong with this costume choice.
- Night King from ‘Game of Thrones’ – There are few people who have not been sucked into the fantastical world of Game of Thrones -and who doesn’t want to become the Night King for a little time – freezing the entire world? Slightly exaggerated statement, but if you’re a Game of Thrones’ fan, then you must understand the pull towards bringing one of the characters to life at a Halloween party. By choosing the Night King as dress-up character, you can transform yourself in to the leader of the White Walkers, and become a show-stopper at the party.
- Daenerys Targaryen from ‘Game of Thrones’ – Another character from Game of Thrones – no surprises if we taking the show and all its characters into consideration. If you’ve ever watched or read Game of Thrones, then we are certain you would have dreamed about being Khaleesi for at least a fraction of a second. Though it’s an impossible task to become the Mother of the Dragons in real life; you can allow yourself to become one at your upcoming Halloween party. Come and see our range of Game of Thrones Halloween costumes in store today!
- Pennywise from ‘It’ – If you consider yourself a fan of the horror genre – there is no doubt that Stephen King ‘s iconic character “IT” has crossed your mind as the perfect scary costume. At a Halloween party – dressing up as one the scariest characters in horror film history in almost expected – so why not don that bright wig and frightening clown costume and give your friends a true Pennywise scare!