Below is info regarding
hire for our Costumes Adelaide –
due to Covid19 we are not hiring,
but selling our costumes
at extremely reasonable prices –
see our “contact us” page for opening times
Costumes Adelaide? We can help!
Covering a space of 200m², with over 4000 costume items for hire and only 10mins from the Adelaide CBD, come in and visit our Glen Osmond store to view our Costumes Adelaide collection, allow our staff to help you find the perfect costume and make your next party one to remember. Great place for all Costumes Adelaide. You can view some our costumes worn for green screen photo’s here or check out our photo gallery here.
- Persons must be over 18 years of age to sign the hire agreement, or a parent/carer will need to complete the document.
Below is a general guide to pricing for our full costume hires
which include all accessories required to complete your costume (wigs are charged extra). Part hires are available and the prices will be broken down accordingly.
- For Weekend hire – Generally collect Saturday – return by midday Tuesday. Friday evening collection can be arranged.
- Or any time hire – Hires can be made at any time for any occasion during our opening times: Tues/Wed 10-5pm, Thurs & Fri 10-6pm and Saturday 10-3pm.
- We are currently closed Sunday & Monday and we have alternative arrangements for costume returns on the days when we are closed to ensure we have the costumes returned by the required time.
Primary school children(from child range): single items from $15 – full costume $39
High School (Full Time Student or Pension Card): $50
Adult – full costume inc accessories but not wigs: $60
Any 2 Adult Hires at the same time (not inc wigs): $100
Accessories or separate items from: $10 (minimum fee) ; Wigs: $25.00 without costume hire; boots & shoes available in some sizes can be hired with costumes for $5 per pair
SPECIAL PRICES GIVEN FOR SCHOOLS AND
THEATRE/ STAGE GROUPS.
Valid credit card detail is required for all hires. No bond charge is made to your credit card, unless items are lost/damaged or returned late, and will only apply under consultation.
Costumes Adelaide – Hire Pick-up Times
- Costumes can be arranged to be collected at any time during opening hours depending on when the costume is required.
- Hires required for Saturday are generally collected on the Saturday morning although a Friday evening collection can be arranged.
- It is best to book your costume in advance so that you have more chance of securing the costume you want – the closer to your event, the less likely the costume you want will be available.
- Weekend returns can be made to our neighbours when we are closed on Sunday and Monday, or you can bring the costumes into the store on Tuesday when we open at 10am.
- We provide alternative arrangements to drop off your costume when the shop is closed, so Tuesday 12 noon is the time when all weekend hires must be returned to avoid late fee. This enables us to have an efficient turnaround of clean costumes on display for the next client.
Cleaning of Costumes
All our costumes are thoroughly cleaned after each costume hire ensuring the best quality and most hygienic selection for you in store. Please return your used costume unwashed, for us to manage within our onsite laundry facility. This is included in the hire price. Any stubborn stains that require extra cleaning will be on-charged after consultation.