Delivery Terms & Shipping within Australia RETURN TO SHOP
• All goods within the online store are for sale within Australia only.
• Prices are shown in Australian dollars.
• Prices are inclusive of GST and delivery within Australia is free to orders valued over $40 or more
• Flat rate delivery fee of $9.00 (inc GST) is applied to all orders under $40 within Australia.
• Orders processed prior to 11am(est) and of a standard size for a satchel are placed to our licenced wholesaler in Melbourne and will be shipped same day via StarTrack . The satchel will generally be delivered the next day if delivery is to a metro area – but this is not guaranteed & you should allow 2 working days. Country, regional and remote areas may be slightly longer. Peak times may also be slightly longer.
• If the item purchased is of an irregular size – like hats, brooms etc, then it may be sent in a carton via Toll and would take possibly 3 working days.
• Orders placed on a Friday or a Weekend may be shipped on a Monday
• While we endeavor to keep stock numbers current, we will advise & refund within 24hrs of order should the items you ordered not be available.
• Any item received in a damaged condition, please do not open damaged container – take a photo if possible of the damage, and contact Mask-Q-Rades immediately on 83382391 to advise so that return & replacement can be organised, or alternatively send email to email@example.com
• There are no refunds or returns for change of mind, incorrect sizing or for any “unwanted” opened/used goods.
• Wigs are non-returnable, non-refundable or exchangeable.
We do not ship to External Territories (Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Norfolk Island, Australian Antarctic Territory and Territory of Heard Island and McDonald Island)
OUR RETURN POLICY
• We understand that buying goods online can be risky.
• We are happy to offer an exchange within 7 days of receipt of goods and contact made direct to Mask-Q-Rades.
• Exchanges will be subject to the goods being returned to: Mask-Q-Rades Level 1, 399 Glen Osmond Road, Glen Osmond South Australia 5064 – (at your cost) in original condition and packaging for processing.
• Outfit that has been worn (try on is fine) is not eligible for exchange.
• The buyer is responsible for all associated return shipping costs.
• A re-stocking fee of $15.00 will apply to any exchange item.
• All exchanges will be provided via the original method of payment once the original item has been returned and received by Mask-Q-Rades and the replacement order processed.
This web site is owned by Mask-Q-Rades Costume Hire and Dance Supply – ABN:92700814986. By access and use of this web site you agree to the terms and conditions and that the laws of South Australia apply to the use and interpretation of content herein and that the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia and the Federal Court of Australia applies.
• All online purchase products pictured and listed within the Mask-Q-Rades website are approved by the appropriate licensor or the trademark holder in respect of generic products. The customer warrants that it will not copy products, misrepresent or misuse any images made available via this website.
• Mask-Q-Rades retains ownership of all goods supplied to a customer until payment for the goods is made by the customer
• Standard trading on the webstore platform is via Paypal payment on ordering.
• While we strive to keep the stock and availability current, availability of any item offered for sale is subject to change. Alternately the item can be removed from order and credit provided.
• Mask-Q-Rades orders are placed with the wholesale provider Rubie’s Deerfield and is in no way shared with any other 3rd party. Rubie’s Deerfield does not disclose personal information collected from visitors to third parties. rubiesdeerfield.com.au may, in the future, disclose personal information to companies with which it is affiliated by common ownership. rubiesdeerfield.com.au may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of any personal information obtained
o Rubie’s Deerfield Pty Ltd ACN 122 874 079
o Rubie’s Masquerade Co. UK Ltd
o Rubie’s Costume Co Inc.
o Rubie’s Enterprises Ltd
o Any other company being part of the Rubie’s group of companies
o Jurisdiction and Governing Law
All materials on Mask-Q-Rades Web Site are protected by and are subject to the laws of copyright. If you download any file or copy any image from the site, the ownership of that material remains with Mask-Q-Rades or the wholesale licensors Rubies Deerfield. You may not reproduce, modify, translate, or sell the contents of those files, unless you have written permission from Mask-Q-Rades or Rubies Deerfield. Copyrighted materials include the unique and creative original graphics and word text of Rubie’s Deerfield costumes, accessories, logos, proprietary lines, and all other applicable entities (licensed or proprietary) relating to Rubie’s Deerfield.
All of the following character costumes are trademarks and copyrighted images owned and/or controlled by the licensors set forth below:
The Addams Family
©1999 Fox Family Properties, Inc. and Fox Kids International Programming; underlying series
© 1998 AFS Productions, Inc. Based on the characters created by Charles Addams. All Rights Reserved.
Alien Vs. Predator
Alien vs Predator ™ & © 2004 Twentieth Century
Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved
Animal House is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios.
Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved.
Batman Beyond and all related characters, names and indicia are trademarks of DC
Comics © 2001. WBCP Logo: ™ & © 200 Warner Bros. TM &© DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: ™ & ©Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s05)
CARTOON NETWORK LOGO: ™ & © Cartoon Network.
KIDS WB! LOGO: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s05)
© 2004 The LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo and BIONICLE are trademarks of The LEGO Group.
Produced by Rubie’s Costume Co., Inc. under license from The LEGO Group.
™ & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: ™ & © WarnerBros. Entertainment Inc.(s04)
For information on CATWOMAN visit http://www.catwoman.warnerbros.com/
THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elementsare trademarks of Hanna-Barbera © 1999.
Friday The 13th / Jason
JASON™ VOORHEES and FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters,names and indicia are trademarks and © of New Line Productions Corp.
(s04) AllRights Reserved.
™ & ©Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Harry Potter Publishing Rights ©JKR. (s04) AOL KEYWORD: HARRY POTTER http://www.harrypotter.com/
LOONEYTUNES, characters, names and all related indicia are trademarks of and © WarnerBros. WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. (s03)
Lord Of The Rings
© 2003 New Line Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers and the characters, names, events, items and the places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Tolkien Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
http://www.universalstudios.com/The Universal Studios Monsters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios.
Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved.
A Nightmare On Elm Street
FREDDY KRUEGER™ and A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET™ and all related characters, names and indicia are trademarks and © of New Line ProductionsCorp.
(s04) All Rights Reserved.
Phantom Of The Opera
WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s05)
™& © RUG Ltd. 1986/200.
SCOOBY-DOO and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera. CARTOON NETWORK and logo are trademarks of and © CARTOON NETWORK.
WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Shrek © DreamWorks L.L.C. Shrek 2™, Shrek Ears™ and © 2004DreamWorks L.L.C.
©2005 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.
SUPERMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. (s02)
Tale sFrom The Crypt
Tales From The Crypt™ © 2005 Used under license by Rubie’s, Inc.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Leatherface™ and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre™
River City Films, Inc. (s04) All Rights Reserved.
Wizard Of Oz
THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co. (s01) “Judy Garland as Dorothy from THE WIZARD OF OZ”
Fair Use of these materials is permitted. Fair Use means that you are using copyrighted materials in private (not-for-profit) home-centered situations, such as in literary and social criticism or parody, as well as news reporting or school reports.
Any copying or reproduction of a copyrighted work that is not authorized by the copyright owner and is not Fair Use may give rise to liability under both common and statutory laws.
Our wholesale supplier Rubie’s Deerfield, uses distinctive names, logos, and images to identify the products and services that are only produced by their company,’50sGEAR, CANDY CATCHERS, D/CEPTIONS, DOUBLE TAKE, FAIRY-LICIOUS, FAIRY-PRECIOUS,FORCES OF NATURE, FUZZYS, GRABBERS, HEAD TRIP, HOTTIE TOTTIES, KOZMIC KREATURES,LIL’ GEMS, MY SIZE Rubie’s, NOGGINZ, POP! FICTION, PUNKZ, SHADOW NINJAS, STREETDEMONS, TINY TREATS, TOO CUTE TO SPOOK, WHIMSICAL WINGS and Rubie’s are all trademarks. Nobody else can use these names in any way that might make people think their products or services are produced, endorsed, authorized or sponsored by Rubie’s Deerfield without being liable for TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT (unless they have a trademark license).
Mask-Q-Rades provides the materials on this website, ‘as is’ and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Mask-Q-Rades disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Mask-Q-Rades does not warrant that the functions contained on its site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that these sites or their servers are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Mask-Q-Rades will not be responsible for any cost of service, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Errors and Omissions
The content of this web site may contain inaccuracies and/or errors and Mask-Q-Rades does not warrant the completeness, accuracy or reliability of all information contained herein. Mask-Q-Rades may amend or revise the contents and withdraw access to this web site at any time without notice.